Create LINUX Terminal Banner | blog.hackshade.com
Every geek wanna keep that awesome terminal banner on LINUX.
No manner what the stuff is, Hackshade describes the best way out of every internet stuff online on “How To” perform the tricks & demonstrations yes that too with videos.
Well, today this post will show you a best way on how to customize your LINUX terminals with awesome artistic text banners. Many of the hackers, geeks & YouTubers use it as a promotional tool over internet decorating it on their terminals with bright green fonts..!
B’coz we are hackers & we have black terminal with green fonts !!
Just follow the following steps :-
- Log in to your LINUX OS
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Visit blog.hackshade.com
- Click on link here :- https://goo.gl/669yyx
- Now Put your Text & choose the desired font on Main Controls – *FIGlet and AOL Macro Fonts Supported*
- You will see the output in the big space below the black box
- Now just copy the whole output stuff into a text editor
- Type echo ” on the beginning of every line
- Type ” at the end of every line
- Open a terminal & type the command sudo gedit /etc/bash.bashrc
- Now a text editor will open with a lot of codes, do not play with any code there..!
- Scroll till the end of codes, hit enter twice & paste your echo ” banner stuff “ there
- Save the file & exit
- Now open your new terminal to watch the wonder !!
For more visual satisfaction, watch our demonstration video below:-
DIY to make this excellent trick working. We hope you like or blog & will support us in moving forward because “Every View Counts…”